Tuesday 16 May 2017

Off Again

Thank you for all your kind wishes. Some of you mentioned my sense of humor. I was a nurse many moons ago, our sense of humor is often the only thing we have left at the end of a shift. It gives us the strength to show up for the next shift come what may. I'm glad I have it as my fall back position because it is very handy right now.

I have got weepy and guess when it was.
Looking at my unkempt, lonely garden which I am not allowed to touch for another six weeks. The AMP has turned some of the beds over but he is rather busy being chief cook and bottle washer.

Hopping on the 'plane to Vancouver today for the next op. Did you know the hospital will not admit you if you show up with a puppy under your arm? They will, however, let children visit. I see no difference, both run up and down the halls and swing on the nurse call button. Very short sighted if you ask me but, of course, nobody is.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck, hopefully soon this will all be behind you and you will be weeding like the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well and that you will be putting on your wellies again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite frankly, a puppy would bring more comfort. Thinking of you - and envisioning you in your wellies, in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that puppies often carry fewer germs than some children ;-) When I've been in hospital, other than my family I really wanted to have my dog visit.
    I do hope you are doing well and getting better all the time. Wishing you the best of health and wellness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all is well Susan and that you're enjoying summer in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super far behind on reading blogs but I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete